You have heard many great things about the escape room at Butter and Egg Adventures, in Troy, Alabama and wanted to experience it with a group of friends. You did all the right things; reviewed the web site, watched the videos and then you made your reservations. You and your group made the 3 hour trip to Troy and checked into the bunkhouse apartment for your overnight stay.
You wake up early the next morning and find that you are locked in the apartment and you are worrying about your reservation time, 60 minutes from now. Everyone knows that your reservation time was the only one available for today and you must get out in time, or the trip would be wasted time. What are you going to do? You try calling the staff to let you out and you find out that you have no cell phone signal. You then see a combination lock on the door and know that the only way out, is to figure out the combination of the lock. Everyone in your group begins looking around for anything that may lead them to the right lock combination. Good Luck!
$12.50 per person
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your reservation time, in order to sign the waiver and go through a pre-game process.
- The game will start at the scheduled time, so don’t be late. If part of your team shows up late, they can enter the game, but no additional time will be added to the clock.
- All personal items will be stored inside a container and locked up outside the room. No cell phones, recorders or computers are allowed in the room during play.
- During the pre-game process, you will be told certain things about the room. Please use the props in the room carefully and understand that if you group damages a prop, you will be required to pay for it.
- Every participant must sign a digital waiver either on-line in advance of your arrival, or when you arrive. Safe time by completing the on-line waiver in advance of your arrival. Click on the link on this page.
- You can leave the room at any time during the play, by asking for assistance from our staff member, via the camera. We ask that you use the restroom before your session to avoid interruption of the game. Clock will not stop during the time you leave the room.
- No Food or Drinks, are allowed in the room at any time.
- Any violation of these rules shall be grounds for immediate termination of your session and removal from the premises.
- We recommend a minimum age of 8 yrs. old. Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign the liability waiver for them.
- The maximum capacity in the room is ten (10).