2019 FAMILY CAMPOUT
Looking for a fun activity to do with your family this fall?
We are proud to announce our Family Camp Out will be held Saturday November 2nd-3rd! We have activities planned for the whole family! Enjoy a fun-filled Saturday with activities like canoeing and pedal boating, zip lining, group games, s’mores, and more.
- 1-2 Persons: $40.00
- 3 Persons: $55.00
- 4 Persons: $70.00
- 5-8* Persons: $12.00/person
*8-person max. in a family group
We will provide the following:
- Firewood, charcoal, lighters, and grills
- Campsite (no hook-ups) for tent-camping
- Convenient, Restroom access (toilets and sinks)
- Pavilion with picnic tables, electricity, water, sinks.
- S’mores-making essentials
- Guided recreation and equipment (must be at least 5 years old and under 260 pounds to zipline and climb.) The Escape Room is recommended for pre-teens through adults. PFD’s are provided and required for boating.
Confirmation and Event Minimum
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with a suggested packing list. A minimum of 25 registered campers by noon, Oct. 28th will be required for the event. Should cancellation be necessary, due to poor weather conditions or insufficient registration, a full refund of paid fees will be made.
November 2-3 Family Campout Schedule
Saturday November 2
9:00-11:00: Check in and set up campsite
11:00-12:00: Boating and Fishing
12:00-1:00: Lunch. Guests supply food, utensils, etc.
12:45-1:45: Escape Room (up to 10 people)
1:00-3:00: Ziplining and Climbing
2:00-3:00: Escape Room (up to 10 people)
3:15-4:15: Board Games
4:30-5:30: Open Recreation (GaGa, human foosball, 9 square)
5:30-7:00: Dinner Prep and Dinner. Guests supply food, utensils, etc.
7:00-8:30: “Outdoor Movie” in Activity Center
6:45-7:45: Escape Room (up to 10 people)
8:30-9:30: Campfire and S’mores
Sunday November 3
7:30-8:30: Breakfast. Guests supply food.
Fishing access at lake.
9:00-10:00 : Pack up and Depart