Laser Tag Might Be The Adventure For You
If you like to run around with a group of people for long periods of time then laser Tag might be the adventure for you.
Laser tag was first used by the United States military for training and later became commercially available as a fun activity for the masses. Police and the military still use laser tag to train recruits.
If you want to be a good laser tag player then take a look at the tips below.
- Be a member of the dark colored team because bright colors will give away your position.
- Split your team for different missions and have your bottom team as the attack team.
- Have a back -up. If someone manages to escape having a back -up person who can back track and finish someone off will be beneficial.
- Don’t stay in one spot and stay down when the enemy is close.
- Make sure your team understand the rules and create a team name.
- Never shoot someone in the face.
- Keep moving to confuse the opponent.
- You are never too old to play laser tag
- If you have children they will benefit from playing laser tag because they learn social skills and will get a lot of physical activity.
- Laser tag will keep you mentally stimulated and can help you with logic skills as well as coordination.
- In games of laser tag players tag each other to improve their score. Players are continually practicing sportsmanship.
- Laser tag is an endurance game it is low impact but high action and will increase your fitness level if you play often enough.
Laser Tag Might Be The Adventure For You!