Retreat Center in Alabama at Butter and Egg Adventures!
So, you’re searching for the ideal retreat center in Alabama for your group. As the group leader, you have the vision for your event, your goals have been established, and it’s essential that you find the right “fit” for your group members.
Do you use a checklist to evaluate retreat location options? No doubt, you do. How many of these items are on your list?
- Meeting space
- Recreation opportunities
- Food quality
- Competent, helpful, friendly staff
- Comfortable lodging
- Cleanliness of facilities
- Accessibility of staff
The staff at Butter and Egg Adventures understands the needs of group leaders and strives to offer flexible, customized events that check off your desired wish list items. No matter if you’re planning your first or your twenty-first retreat, we will thoughtfully consider your needs and work to plan an event from start to finish. After submitting the on-line Event Quote Request, leaders will receive a complete retreat proposal within a matter of days, at no obligation. If you’d prefer, simply call us or schedule a visit to talk about your needs.
As a family-owned and operated business, Butter and Egg Adventures has developed longstanding relationships with many ministers, teachers, scout leaders and coaches. From accommodating special diets to meeting specific programming needs of children, teens, and adults, our staff has offered outstanding customer service to our valued guests for more than ten years.
We invite you to consider our (partial) list of amenities and see if we offer what you’re looking for:
- Bunkhouse Lodging for up to 52 persons
- Hot, balanced Meals served cafeteria-style in our Lodge
- Meeting Space with projection TV
- WiFi throughout the property
- Team Building program using mobile props and Low Ropes Challenge Course
- Aerial Recreation including 23 Zip Lines, 2 Climbing Towers, and 3 High Ropes Challenge Courses
- Lake with Water Slide, Canoeing, Pedal Boating, and Fishing
- Laser Combat venues
- Swimming Pool with certified lifeguard
- “Survivor-style” Team Competition Course
- Multiple, Open Recreation venues with equipment
- Open-air Pavilion with campfire pit
- Full-time, accessible staff on site