Retreats for Kids, Teens and Adults with Top Notch Facilities
Group events and church retreats are zipped to the next level here at Butter and Egg Adventures. We customize retreats for kids, teens and adults to fit your group in order to make a fun and well-remembered event. These events can be one day or even multi-day depending on what you want.
Features that Butter and Egg Adventures offers:
- Bunkhouse– if you are looking for a multi-day retreat, we have a bunkhouse and two apartments to fit up to 52 people with bathrooms and showers, A/C and also Wi-Fi is available here. But, groups are also welcomed to bring tents and camp out if wanted.
- Lodge and Pavilion– we offer a lodge where your group can have meetings, and it is perfect for church retreats to hold their worship service in, meals can also be held in the lodge. But, if you are looking for somewhere outside the Pavilion would be what you want, the tables are covered here and meeting and meals can also be held here.
- Games– we have lots of games to fit whatever your groups needs are. We have a gaga pit, miniature golf course, human foosball, baseball/softball field, sand volleyball court, horseshoe pit, and much more space to set up whatever game you may have in mind!
- Giant Swing– our giant swing is one of the fan favorites here; you get harnessed and pulled up 40 feet and drop from there. This is probably going to be one of the biggest swings you will be on and it will definitely be fun for the whole group.
- Zip lines– we have more zip lines here than any other place in Alabama, this includes a double zip line where people can race over our lake. Some of the zip lines go in between the tress and start from a free standing platform. Zip lines are always fun and add to any event!
- Three Tree Courses– with a combined 36 zip lines and elements in the trees, we can offer different levels of challenges for your group. From easy to hard, the choice is yours to make.
For the past few years, the JROTC cadets from Brewer High School out of Sommerville, Alabama have held there fall retreat here. “We found the camp while searching online for a company offering attention to detail as related to safety for my cadets”, says Sargent Fred Traylor. “We also needed someone who could provide safety in the form of a challenge for my JROTC cadets. I needed an environment designed to allow young adults space to explore their abilities under the guidance of a caring and professional staff. Butter and Egg Adventures, provides this and more”.
We are here to help make your group event what you want it to be. We offer a lot so there is something for everybody; church retreats and group events are perfect here. What we offer here at Butter and Egg Adventures will surely have your group leaving with lots of fun memories.